We connect people and companies.
Personalwerk Sourcing, competence area of the Personalwerk Group, is specialized in professional and holistic personnel consulting. As a German group with more than 170 employees, we offer our clients the complete range of services related to ad placement, employer branding, personnel marketing and recruiting.
Our client acts as a venture lab of a world-leading automotive supplier and pursues the goal of expanding its scope with focus on sustainable and forward-looking technologies. The globally operating business unit currently operates primarily in the sectors of e-mobility, energy, sustainability, healthcare and communications in which it already covers a well-diversified spectrum. In addition to inorganic growth through mergers and acquisitions, the main focus is on expanding into new fields of technology. Thanks to the solid cash flows of the mother concern, our client benefits from special opportunities to pursue entrepreneurial ideas on a long-term basis and implement them with a great deal of investment.
Become part of the company and strengthen the Venture Lab at the location in Düsseldorf or remote as soon as possible as a
(Senior) Incubation Manager (f/m/d)
- You investigate and evaluate the energy, mobility and health markets with the focus on industry trends, consumer needs, competition and commercial potential to facilitate decision-making processes.
- For this purpose, you’re the owner of the overall venture evaluation phases (Ideation, Conception, Incubation and Growth) as well as the overall opportunity roadmap and KPI’s.
- Driving the design sprints of the early ideation phase to explore and design market opportunities together with an interdisciplinary team will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You develop profound business models and business cases for new products and services, giving a strong overview on benefits, risk, costs and timescales.
- Further, you give recommendations to build, buy, invest or cooperate with a partner to execute the go-to market strategy.
- Last but not least, you collaborate with central business units to ensure a value-add venture is build based on strategic priorities and capabilities.
- Your educational background is based on a bachelor’s degree in business administration or engineering.
- Furthermore, you can already provide evidence of profound professional experience in the areas of consulting, venture building or tech startups.
- Ideally, you will have previous experience in one of the sectors manufacturing, mobility, healthcare or utility.
- You also provide extensive knowledge of lean startup and agile methods, as well as a sense of establishing new business models.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English complements your profile.
Are you interested?
Then please send us your complete application documents, stating your possible starting date and your salary expectations, using our application form or by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Krauch by the following telephone number: +49 (0) 6039 9345-245.